In his capacity as a director of the Executive School of Management,
Technology & Law of the University St. Gallen (ES-HSG), Leo Staub is
responsible for its Law & Management Department. He is also a member
of the Doctoral Committee of the Law School of the University of St.Gallen.
Besides publicly advertised conferences and certificate and diploma courses,
he and his team at the ES-HSG offer in-house seminars in business law for
executives and in the management of law firms and legal departments. He also
works as a lecturer at the HSG’s Family Business Center and in the EMBE HSG.
In addition, Leo Staub teaches the following courses at the Master’s and Doctoral
Levels of the University of St.Gallen:
- Law Firm Management (2 semester hours; English; cooperation with Dr. Bruno Mascello)
- Corporate Legal and Compliance (2 semester hours; English; co-teaching with Dr. Bruno Mascello)
- Managing Legal Risk (block seminar for students of Law / Law and Economics; German; together with Dr. Marco Allenspach)
- Managing Legal Risk (German; seminar for doctoral students at the Law School; together with Dr. Marco Allenspach)
- LawWithoutWalls (English; cooperation with the Miami University School of Law; together with Dr. Katrin Krehan)